- English Language & Usage 20.1k 20.1k 1111 gold badges6666 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- The Workplace 957 957 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 Do I need to act happy all the time even if I'm not really?
- 80 Is "I like dogs but cats" a valid sentence?
- 75 Is this a pure function?
- 56 Is this use of 'chuse' a spelling mistake, a digitization error or the correct spelling for the time?
- 50 Which year does Spider-Man: Homecoming take place in?
- 47 Is writing the pronoun "i" in lowercase a feature of Indian English?
- 47 What's it called when you unfairly wrong someone just because you don't like them?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
-6 The first anonymous downvote May 24 '15