Top network posts
- 44 Why don't fair coin tosses "add up"? Or... is "gambler's fallacy" really valid?
- 41 My professor gave me a bad grade and wouldn't discuss it further, I think some prejudice may be involved. How should a student proceed?
- 38 A frequent reviewer seems to have a grudge against me. What to do?
- 31 Why are there no stars visible in this photograph?
- 30 Why do we choose 44.1 kHz as recording sampling rate?
- 27 Can I learn the course material for the first time while I'm teaching it?
- 24 Why is energy not an SI base unit?
- View more network posts →