Top network posts
- 32 An idiom for a stupid action which is beneficial in the end, or for the person who performed said action
- 14 What do you call someone who is so inappropriate that they are appropriate?
- 8 What quality does a person lack who cannot understand another's point of view?
- 7 Is the word “classless” neutral in its implication, or does it have a derogatory tone?
- 7 Is there an expression for someone who often takes things too literally?
- 7 What's the difference between "title" and "name"?
- 6 A word for someone who intentionally makes vague negative comments and then refuses to explain them
- View more network posts →