Michael - sqlbot
Amazon has honored me with an AWS Community Hero recognition award, but my views and opinions are not necessarily those of AWS or its affiliates.
I'm an AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate and I take a hands-on approach to problem solving.
My services are available on an hourly or contract basis when time permits; please contact me, michael at sqlbot dot net for information. My specialties include AWS, MySQL, HAProxy, and Perl -- quite probably the most underappreciated language of our time. I'm also a bit enamored with Node.JS and Lambda@Edge.
Wist List :)
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 '19 at 14:01
- Stack Overflow 113.4k 113.4k 1818 gold badges187187 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 20.1k 20.1k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Server Fault 18.4k 18.4k 4343 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Webmasters 761 761 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 236 Why do we need private subnet in VPC?
- 149 MySql : Grant read only options?
- 145 The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256
- 124 Amazon S3 Redirect and Cloudfront
- 112 Difference between object tags and object metadata?
- 110 Regional/Edge-optimized API Gateway VS Regional/Edge-optimized custom domain name
- 106 How to unblock with mysqladmin flush hosts
- View more network posts →