Michael - sqlbot
Amazon has honored me with an AWS Community Hero recognition award, but my views and opinions are not necessarily those of AWS or its affiliates.
I'm an AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate and I take a hands-on approach to problem solving.
My services are available on an hourly or contract basis when time permits; please contact me, michael at sqlbot dot net for information. My specialties include AWS, MySQL, HAProxy, and Perl -- quite probably the most underappreciated language of our time. I'm also a bit enamored with Node.JS and Lambda@Edge.
Wist List :)
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 '19 at 14:01
- Stack Overflow 117.6k 117.6k 1919 gold badges201201 silver badges262262 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 20.3k 20.3k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Server Fault 18.9k 18.9k 11 gold badge4545 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Webmasters 781 781 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 237 Why do we need private subnet in VPC?
- 153 MySql : Grant read only options?
- 148 The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256
- 126 Amazon S3 Redirect and Cloudfront
- 123 Difference between object tags and object metadata?
- 122 Regional/Edge-optimized API Gateway VS Regional/Edge-optimized custom domain name
- 109 How to unblock with mysqladmin flush hosts
- View more network posts →