I make up words on a fairly regular basis. I'm a big fan of obfuscation; semicolons, on-the-spot neologisms, and obscure anachronisms. I really have no idea what I'm talking about, but that won't stop me from providing you with my unfounded assertions as though they are facts. I'll often walk in like I own the place but I'm happy to sit down and shut up when someone who knows what they're talking about asks me to.
Let's nerd out on some words!
Member for 6 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 '15 at 15:19
Top network posts
- 37 Does an antonym of ''freezing'' as a descriptor of weather exist?
- 12 Word that describes terms that exclude or divide people
- 10 Noun for "lack of exercise"
- 10 How to use the word "finna" correctly?
- 8 Why is it "behead" and not "dehead"?
- 7 What do the British mean by "bolshie"?
- 6 What's the meaning of "pushing at the boundaries of"?
- View more network posts →