I'm a computer programmer (and former Montessori teacher) by trade; but I have significant interests in all kinds of things—I'm a huge Tolkien fan; I love Latin (I've combined these last two by buying Hobbitus Ille, a Latin translation of The Hobbit); I dabble in philosophy and Catholic theology; and I love math (which is distinct from being good at it, unfortunately).
Member for 5 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 5 at 22:33
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 18.1k 18.1k 33 gold badges6060 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Christianity 17.7k 17.7k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6k 6k 2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Latin Language 724 724 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 339 339 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 Why did Frodo start his adventure 17 years after he inherited the One Ring?
- 96 How well does Shadow of Mordor fit into Middle-earth canon?
- 85 Does "ruptcy" have a meaning?
- 74 Adjective describing a person who has lots of children, not "fertile"
- 63 Why is Sean pronounced Shawn?
- 58 Why is Shelob considered evil?
- 57 If Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy were the only humans in Narnia, how did the human population emerge?
- View more network posts →