I'm a computer programmer (and former Montessori teacher) by trade; but I have significant interests in all kinds of things—I'm a huge Tolkien fan; I love Latin (I've combined these last two by buying Hobbitus Ille, a Latin translation of The Hobbit); I dabble in philosophy and Catholic theology; and I love math (which is distinct from being good at it, unfortunately).
Member for 4 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 '18 at 21:40
Top network posts
- 100 Why did Frodo start his adventure 17 years after he inherited the One Ring?
- 95 How well does Shadow of Mordor fit into Middle-earth canon?
- 85 Does "ruptcy" have a meaning?
- 74 Adjective describing a person who has lots of children, not "fertile"
- 62 Why is Sean pronounced Shawn?
- 58 Why is Shelob considered evil?
- 57 If Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy were the only humans in Narnia, how did the human population emerge?
- View more network posts →