I'm a computer programmer (and former Montessori teacher) by trade; but I have significant interests in all kinds of things—I'm a huge Tolkien fan; I love Latin (I've combined these last two by buying Hobbitus Ille, a Latin translation of The Hobbit); I dabble in philosophy and Catholic theology; and I love math (which is distinct from being good at it, unfortunately).
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 19k 19k 44 gold badges6868 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Christianity 18.2k 18.2k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6.2k 6.2k 2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1k 1k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 426 426 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Why did Frodo start his adventure 17 years after he inherited the One Ring?
- 100 How well does Shadow of Mordor fit into Middle-earth canon?
- 85 Does "ruptcy" have a meaning?
- 74 Adjective describing a person who has lots of children, not "fertile"
- 65 Why is Sean pronounced Shawn?
- 59 Why is Shelob considered evil?
- 59 If Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy were the only humans in Narnia, how did the human population emerge?
- View more network posts →