I am pleased that Stack Exchange has reached an agreement with Monica Cellio, but frankly amazed that any company can believe that a gagging clause will do other than hurt the already toxic reputation Stack Overflow has among users. I shall no longer be contributing to Stack Exchange, since it is clear that contributors are no longer valued or even treated with basic courtesy. Instead, you (alas, no longer we) are a revenue source, to be simultaneously exploited and lectured on politeness and inclusivity by cruel bigots. To all co-users, moderators and fellow-pedants, thank you and goodbye.
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 10 months
479 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 17:37
- English Language & Usage 34.1k 34.1k 99 gold badges7878 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Law 4k 4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 3.6k 3.6k 1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2.5k 2.5k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Travel 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 Why does legal English continue to remain archaic?
- 91 Where does the expression "triple-A" come from?
- 65 Power player is a problem. Any fix?
- 53 In the context of family, what is the opposite of "immediate"?
- 50 Polite alternatives to "as soon as possible"
- 50 Word for 'possessing large gravity well'?
- 46 Difference between "publicly" and "publically"
- View more network posts →