I shall no longer be contributing to Stack Exchange, since it is clear that contributors are no longer valued or even treated with basic courtesy. Instead, you (alas, no longer we) are a revenue source, to be simultaneously exploited and lectured on politeness and inclusivity by cruel bigots. To all co-users, moderators and fellow-pedants, thank you and goodbye.
I also wish to make clear that all my contributions are licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0. Any attempt to alter this unilaterally would be a clear breach of the licence terms, which would mean SE (or whichever body thinks that its convenience supersedes a legal agreement) no longer had any rights to this content.
- English Language & Usage 34.6k 34.6k 99 gold badges8383 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Law 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 3.7k 3.7k 2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 2.6k 2.6k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Travel 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Why does legal English continue to remain archaic?
- 91 Where does the expression "triple-A" come from?
- 66 Power player is a problem. Any fix?
- 55 In the context of family, what is the opposite of "immediate"?
- 52 Polite alternatives to "as soon as possible"
- 50 Word for 'possessing large gravity well'?
- 48 Difference between "publicly" and "publically"
- View more network posts →