Inventor of programming and command line rebus puzzles.
The goal of Stack Exchange is to build a repository of questions and answers, so you should do the following:
- Self-answer your own questions
"It is not merely OK to ask and answer your own question, it is explicitly encouraged." -Jeff Atwood, Co-founder
- Make up hypothetical questions
"I'd love to believe thousands of people decide every day to make up questions they hope will be interesting to others" -Shog9, Community Manager
Anyone with the username "pacoverflow" on a different web site is not me.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '19 at 14:41
- Puzzling 15k 15k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.4k 5.4k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Sports 4.6k 4.6k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 88 gold badges3333 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.1k 3.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 150 Do 90% of employees who accept a counteroffer still end up leaving after a year?
- 89 Why does the H2 console in Spring Boot show a blank screen after logging in?
- 79 What is the next shape?
- 76 What famous line does this Linux command line represent?
- 73 Bounty-like facility for rewarding excellent questions
- 69 Famous eater. Who am I?
- 58 Monica's situation continues unresolved. Is SE hoping the problem just goes away?
- View more network posts →