- Christianity 1.8k 1.8k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 603 603 22 gold badges77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 203 203 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 200 200 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Remove old git commits
- 29 What is the Roman Catholic view on Matthew 23:9?
- 26 If God set the maximum age to 120, then how could Jacob be 130 years old?
- 18 Why are some words in the King James Bible written in italics?
- 15 Was the marriage between Abraham and Sarah incestuous?
- 11 How do you quote a passage that has used '[sic]' mistakenly?
- 10 What does "the assembly of the LORD" refer to?
- View more network posts →