Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 79.7k 79.7k 55 gold badges6464 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.1k 3.1k 1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 249 Calculating the length of the paper on a toilet paper roll
- 63 Exam with $12$ yes/no questions (half yes, half no) and $8$ correct needed to pass, is it better to answer randomly or answer exactly 6 times yes?
- 62 Why is right to spell "eating" not "eatting"?
- 61 Is there a common saying in English that means "It's just business, I don't feel any shame"
- 56 What would you call someone who sneaks into and stays in places where they have to be signed up, e.g. classes/country clubs
- 49 What is the exact difficulty in defining a point in Euclidean geometry?
- 47 Identification of a quadrilateral as a trapezoid, rectangle, or square
- View more network posts →