- Meta Stack Exchange 12.5k 12.5k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- German Language 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Review 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 161 161 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 208 The ship is sinking, but communication is down (need orders from the captain (CEO))
- 151 uint8_t can't be printed with cout
- 136 What's the reasoning behind the vote button tooltips having changed?
- 100 Can Google Mock a method with a smart pointer return type?
- 77 What is the German word for: "It only works when I try to show you how it does not work"?
- 69 "undefined reference to" errors when linking static C library with C++ code
- 69 Why is it OK to return a 'vector' from a function?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 22 '18