I write Direct3D graphics drivers for a graphics hardware company.
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 723 723 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 647 647 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 448 448 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 335 335 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Is there any technical reason why, in programming, the default date format is YYYYMMDD and not something else?
- 54 How do I handle a player exploring the entire dungeon with his familiar?
- 45 Move a file/directory but still merge changes easily?
- 42 How does polymorphism work in Python?
- 40 How do you organise a python project that contains multiple packages so that each file in a package can still be run individually?
- 28 Why is it faster to reheat something than it is to cook it?
- 21 Do working physicists consider Newtonian mechanics to be "falsified"?
- View more network posts →