Top network posts
- 37 Two grammatical problems in the lyrics of "Colors of the wind"
- 16 What is the word for a sentence that initially sounds profound or deep, that is, in fact, meaningless or empty?
- 12 What is the category name for words like notwithstanding, forthwith, etc...?
- 8 Was the word 'racist' coined by Trotsky in 1927?
- 5 A word for a relationship in which one thing (or state) must exist in order for another thing (or state) to exist
- 5 A word/phrase describing the sound of leaves?
- View more network posts →