Researcher, Data Scientist
Dallas, TX, United States
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '17 at 19:52
- Cross Validated 10.8k 10.8k 1414 gold badges5959 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 307 307 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 198 198 44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 183 183 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 224 Is there any reason to prefer the AIC or BIC over the other?
- 108 What is the .632+ rule in bootstrapping?
- 63 What do the residuals in a logistic regression mean?
- 47 When conducting a t-test why would one prefer to assume (or test for) equal variances rather than always use a Welch approximation of the df?
- 34 What are the practical differences between the Benjamini & Hochberg (1995) and the Benjamini & Yekutieli (2001) false discovery rate procedures?
- 33 Apply function to every value in an R dataframe
- 30 What is the difference between the Shapiro-Wilk test of normality and the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test of normality?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 15 '17