I am an electronics engineer with a focus on signal processing and algorithm development. I primarily work in the development of new sensors and systems, focusing on the algorithms and overall system concept rather than the software, so I consider myself a beginner when it comes to programming and networking. Right now I primarily work in Matlab, but I have also worked in Java and C++ in the past.
My SE pet peeve - "I can't comment so I'll post this as an answer instead!"
"And what about all the people who won't be able to join the community because they're terrible at making helpful and constructive co-- ... oh."
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 '18 at 12:18
- The Workplace 26.9k 26.9k 1919 gold badges9595 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 983 983 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 971 971 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 891 891 1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 288 Should I be able to keep my company purchased standing desk when I leave my job?
- 255 How do I ask a friendly coworker to remind me what their name is?
- 221 Is it discriminatory to put "bonus" video game skills in a job advertisement?
- 154 Is it advisable to inform the CEO about his brother accessing his office?
- 134 Is a Windows installer that doesn't require admin rights dangerous?
- 132 How can I ask a potential employer to show production code?
- 126 Will relocating close off future opportunities elsewhere?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 17 '16