Top network posts
- 200 Why is Nike pronounced "naikee" and not "naik"?
- 156 What do you call a child for whom you act as a guardian / custodian?
- 127 Syntactical problem? Musk's tweet "I Am Become Meme, Destroyer Of Shorts"
- 75 Why do you say "air conditioned" and not "conditioned air"?
- 68 "Their hunt the roast vegetable sauce": can you parse this?
- 60 What is the word for a person who destroys monuments?
- 59 Is there a noun for a man who wrote a best-seller book?
- View more network posts →