We are all entitled to our preferences—even our prejudices—but declaring them rules everyone else must live by is crossing a line.
"Language is the most massive and inclusive art we know, a mountainous and anonymous work of unconscious generations."
- Edward Sapir
Member for 5 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 2 '19 at 9:48
Top network posts
- 43 Me and my ancestors - single word
- 36 A better word for "unanswered"
- 35 What adjective would subtly state that an argument is cheap, weak or insignificant?
- 33 One word - someone so scared that he can't move
- 31 Shoplifting vs. a word for "someone who orders, eats and sneaks without paying the check"
- 27 What would you call a person who is self-righteous, brags about her/his moral values and is imposing when it comes to her/his ideas?
- 23 Idiom for someone who buys all the best gear to do something before they even have a basic proficiency?
- View more network posts →