I'm a little crazy about English usage and grammar, just 'cause. I've been known to read style manuals for fun (yes, the CMOS is lunchtime reading). And some day I will finish one of those novels ;).
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '18 at 19:44
Top network posts
- 33 When should an Excel VBA variable be killed or set to Nothing?
- 10 Word for "sitting down heavily?"
- 8 WorksheetFunction.CountA - not working post upgrade to Office 2010
- 6 SenderEmailAddress property does not contain a standard email address for internal contacts
- 6 Auto filter method of range class failed with Criteria
- 6 Shoplifting vs. a word for "someone who orders, eats and sneaks without paying the check"
- View more network posts →