Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
31 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 at 16:09
- Mathematics 85.6k 85.6k 66 gold badges8484 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 33.2k 33.2k 44 gold badges9898 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 18.9k 18.9k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Academia 14.1k 14.1k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 142 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 138 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 131 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 120 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 86 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →