I am a native speaker of American English. I know some Spanish, but not enough to speak it fluently (although I can read and write it better than I can speak it). I have bachelor's degrees in English and secondary education.
Top network posts
- 77 I don't have a ___ in this ___ (saying)
- 51 Does the term "white lie" have racist connotations?
- 46 What is the name of the symbols "<" and ">"?
- 32 Is there a word or term to describe when someone focuses on a specific example, rather than the problem at large?
- 29 What do you call a person who chooses to ignore someone at specific periods of time
- 27 Completing something just to finish it despite lack of interest - is called …?
- 18 Phrase for criticism/insults concealed with humor
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.