Currently a PhD research fellow in maths and CS at Høgskulen på Vestlandet. In the past I have worked as a musician, as a programmer on magnetohydrodynamics number-crunchers, and studied geophysics.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 11 '16 at 19:55
- Stack Overflow 99.6k 99.6k 33 gold badges147147 silver badges284284 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 28.6k 28.6k 5252 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Physics 12.6k 12.6k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Sound Design 5.9k 5.9k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.6k 5.6k 2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 109 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 84 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 79 Looking for a function that approximates a parabola
- 78 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 70 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 60 Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14