Top network posts
- 120 I'm being corrected "I had a headache yesterday" vs "I have had a headache yesterday"
- 120 If cow = beef, pig = pork, and deer = venison, then where is the word for human = [flesh as food source]?
- 63 What was “Herbal Tea” called before ‘tea’ was introduced in Europe?
- 61 "The Jesus who said" - why is there a definite article before the proper name "Jesus"?
- 60 What is the meaning of "You've never met a graph you didn't like?"
- 54 Is there an idiom about how humanely killing something is better than letting it live in pain?
- 53 "He borrowed me some money."; right or wrong?
- View more network posts →