The literal translation of my german job description "Software Entwickler" is "Software Unraveller". That's a pretty good description.
I mainly work on internally used build- and test automation tools with Python.
I love Open Source and think that everybody in the industry needs to contribute more to its infrastructure to keep the ecosystem healthy. Thanks to Avira I can spend 20% of my time to help maintaining Open Source projects. Main main focus at the moment is on tox.
Top network posts
- 72 Vagrant box: can't login with password from VirtualBox GUI
- 55 "py.test" vs "pytest" command
- 33 Running subprocess within different virtualenv with python
- 33 How to import all the environment variables in tox
- 24 What refactoring tools do you use for Python?
- 23 Using sphinx with Markdown instead of RST
- 17 How to run pip in non-interactive mode?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.