I ask questions here because I cannot find the answer in EOL. Those monkeys cannot find the answer there as well. Guess, what do they recommend me to look at in the comments.
Looking at the behaviour of monkey, I guess that EOL was intentionally designed to shut down questions at english.se site. EOL contains a couple of words, a supreflows description of every words, which is not sufficient for everything. But, the fact that you can find a sentence on every words makes monkeys happy forcing you to believe that EOL answers everything.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
23 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 '16 at 20:46
Top network posts
- 14 Text folding in Google Docs
- 9 Is there a division operation that produces both quotient and reminder?
- 8 What's the right way to use scala.io.Source?
- 8 How to put one picture partially overlapping another in Google Docs?
- 8 Multivitamin course duration
- 7 How to combine two 1-page documents into two-sided print?
- 7 TeX in Google Docs
- View more network posts →