I'm married with 2 daughters and 2 grandchildren. I'm an old-school computer programmer/analyst, working at home and in London. I wish I'd studied human languages.
Southport, Merseyside, UK
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 22 "Almost-finished" versus "almost finished"
- 12 How does the pronunciation of 'the' vary in British English?
- 11 How did the same perfect-tense structure become so widespread in Europe?
- 11 How do moons get captured?
- 10 What does it mean to be "Streets ahead"?
- 9 How to refer to people you recently met
- 8 East Yorkshire pronunciation in the mid 20th century
- View more network posts →