Member for 9 years, 2 months
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 421 421 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 283 283 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 139 139 33 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 Why does legal English sometimes repeat the antecedent noun after "which"?
- 10 XSL: How do I assign the value of an XML element to a variable (minimal change to page below)?
- 10 Why does pylint assume module-level variables are constants?
- 7 Can parentheses in C cause implicit cast?
- 6 Why is gcc's option "-Wstrict-prototypes" not valid for C++?
- 6 Group games to teach computer programming (either functional or imperative)
- 6 Warn new users on 20-minute question delay limit after first question, not against second question
- View more network posts →