- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.2k 3.2k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- German Language 969 969 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 562 562 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Travel 373 373 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 562 Defining and using a variable in batch file
- 54 How to read “E = (mc)²” so as not to mistake for “E = mc²”
- 26 Why is 'c*nt' so much more derogatory in the US than the UK?
- 23 Is there a difference in meaning or correctness between “anderthalb” and “eineinhalb”?
- 21 What does "the D word" mean in the context of discussing the pros and cons of marriage over co-habitation?
- 19 What's the word for 'online-extrovert-offline-introvert'?
- 18 For a foreigner in Switzerland, how much practical value is there in being able to speak German?
- View more network posts →