- English Language & Usage 4.3k 4.3k 77 gold badges2727 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 325 325 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 255 255 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 241 241 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 106 Is there a word for a person with only one head?
- 35 Why do we say "to boot"?
- 30 Is there a difference between "disc" and "disk" for naming digital storage media?
- 24 Is there a canonic term for "the one whose birthday party is being celebrated"?
- 19 Why don't margin-top: auto and margin-bottom:auto work the same as their left and right counterparts?
- 15 Why does jQuery's .not() method remove text nodes?
- 15 Are there any scientific advantages to using a cork to stop a wine bottle?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
8 Is Wikipedia an acceptable source? Jan 11 '11
3 Should spam posts be down-voted, flagged, or both? Jan 12 '11