I'm a retired teacher and programmer (among other jobs), a very good amateur pianist whose passion is playing chamber music with friends (Brahms, Schumann, Mozart, Dvorak, Beethoven...those are some of the composers, not the friends), an opera lover (and Richard Strauss fanatic), a keeper of a six-foot aquarium (once heavily planted), and I'm fluent in Italian, having lived and worked in Italy for many years.
Top network posts
- 31 A word that means "based on sound and not-arbitrary principles"
- 30 What is it called when two words are combined by overlapping each other?
- 24 Blinking Lighthouses
- 21 How to positively describe somebody who misled you by accident
- 18 What's a phrase for a compromise in which both sides are unhappy?
- 13 Word for "someone with no responsibilities assigned to them"?
- 12 Name for gap in a line caused by everyone stopping, and then having the front of the line start moving again?
- View more network posts →