British native, lived in Bergen, Norway, for thirty years. Now travelling and writing, with some time on my hands. I may have contributions to make on mountains in Norway and Switzerland. I may also have something to contribute on medieval history and English usage. Though I don't do Google research for people: if I can't contribute with what I have in my head, I tend to remain silent. About visas I shall never have anything to say: just thinking about the damn things makes me feel ill.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
49 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 '15 at 16:47
Top network posts
- 27 Alternative expression/term to trivial use of 'OCD'
- 24 Is there a word or an idiom for people who only spend their families' money and fool around?
- 10 Is there a word or an idiom for barging in a room with anger?
- 9 How does an animal sit on their haunches?
- 8 What is the precise difference between "wince" / "flinch" / "grimace"?
- 8 How do I identify a British idiom from an American one?
- 6 Does the word "depression" refer to an emotion, or a condition?
- View more network posts →