Member for 10 years, 5 months
SQL because it is declarative, maths because it is truth, algorithms because they are blueprints and graphics because it can be anything.
Seen on so:
St. Peter: "How did you die?" Skychaser: "MySQL query..." St. Peter: "Your what?"
EU&L: English is my second language.
- English Language & Usage 12.2k 12.2k 3131 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.1k 12.1k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 697 697 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Skeptics 547 547 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Is there a word for a person with only one head?
- 70 What is the purpose of using the word "automagically" when we already have "automatically"?
- 46 SWITCH with LIKE inside SELECT query in MySQL
- 43 Join vs. sub-query
- 38 Generate an integer sequence in MySQL
- 36 Did Einstein say the "if you judge a fish" quote that many are attributing to him?
- 36 How obsolete is the word "overmorrow"?
- View more network posts →