SQL because it is declarative, maths because it is truth, algorithms because they are blueprints and graphics because it can be anything.
Seen on so:
St. Peter: "How did you die?" Skychaser: "MySQL query..." St. Peter: "Your what?"
EU&L: English is my second language.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
23 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 '13 at 8:33
- English Language & Usage 11.7k 11.7k 2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.3k 11.3k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Server Fault 911 911 11 gold badge55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Skeptics 547 547 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 397 397 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 89 Is there a word for a person with only one head?
- 68 What is the purpose of using the word "automagically" when we already have "automatically"?
- 41 Join vs. sub-query
- 38 SWITCH with LIKE inside SELECT query in MySQL
- 36 Did Einstein say the "if you judge a fish" quote that many are attributing to him?
- 35 How obsolete is the word "overmorrow"?
- 33 Generate an integer sequence in MySQL
- View more network posts →